Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fighting Cravings:(

It has not been easy fighting my post-competition cravings. I have given in most of the time. I guess you can say I have fallen off of the wagon. I've eaten clean throughout this entire year and began strict dieting at twelve outs from the competition. I guess I feel like I have thrown in the towel. I have overwhelming cravings for bread and sweets, after meals it is the worst and late night too, which is the worst time to eat unhealthy. It's been three weeks now and I was hoping I would have the cravings kicked by the end of the second week of post-competition. I told myself to get control and pull myself together. I can't continue to throw junk in my mouth and expect not to gain weight or inches. I am trying to find recipes of healthier versions of my favorite sweets, especially muffins and bread. I love Kristin's blog Eat Oxygen. She has really good recipes in single serving sizes. I tried new recipes almost everyday, her blog is full of great ones. I am sick and tired of binging and feeling like a glutton. I stay bloated because I over eat and eat things my body is not used to. I am beginning to think my body is rejecting the carbs I am feeding it. I feel like crap, my stomach hurts alot and I stay bloated and gassy. Sorry, just sharing. I am beginning to wonder if I have developed irritable bowel syndrome. Hhhhmmmm?? Don't know what else it could be. Anyway, I start the day off right but usually end up giving in to temptations around me. I've got to get my head back in a new frame of mind. I have worked too hard and I am damaging myself with my poor choices and unhealthy eating habits. Someone please kick me in the rear! I know putting on a little weight is okay considering I am trying to build muscle but I want it to be good weight not bad, fat weight. Well, tomorrow is a new day. I can start fresh and begin making better food choices. I know what I should and shouldn't be eating. I also know that for my size and height it takes 42 minutes to burn 300 calories...

On a lighter note, I am excited. I have won my first giveaway of diet soda made with stevia. Can't wait for them to arrive. I never win anything.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2