Monday, November 30, 2009

My Weekly Goals

OMG! Talk about piggin out this Thanksgiving. My husband and I headed to Nashville to visit my sister and her husband. We had an awesome time. Ate turkey and sweet potato. Yuuummmm! Went shopping Black Friday...first time ever. It wasn't too bad at Opry Mills mall. There were wall to wall people but the flow kept going. Didn't wait too long in lines. Friday night went to Cinco's for some chicken enchiladas and later went to Zanies comedy club. We had a blast and a few margaritas on the rocs!

I'm back at home now, on this quiet Monday night. Started my day with some cardio: 30 minutes on recumbent bike and headed off to my last day of class for the semester. Hell Ya! A month long break to work on new training goals.

  1. Specialize v-taper and calves twice a week.
  2. Rep range 1-5 this week. I have never worked out in this range. Tried it today 3 sets of 4-5 back exercises. If not sore tomorrow increase to 4 or 5 sets.
  3. Cardio, cardio, cardio.
  4. Track carbohydrate intake daily. Still trying to adjust where I need to be. My cardio has been sporadic and diet not so good.
  5. Control those cravings...think before eating.
Me and Sister preparing the Thanks giving Feast!



Keithy all bundled up!


My plate of wholesome goodness!


My Happy Hubby!



Hangin at Zanies!


Late night Ho Down!


Tonights dinner...Quick Chili to get the chill out! It was gooood. I added a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese for creaminess.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2