Thursday, July 2, 2009

Introduction

Today I set up this blog for family, friends, and anyone interested in training for a Figure Competition. I wanted to share my journey with you and provide you with some of the resources that helped me meet my goals as a first time figure competitor. So stay in touch, keep reading and please give your opinion on my site. Thanks so much for visiting and your encouragement and support is greatly appreciated. Let me take a moment to catch everyone up on my preparation so far. My diet consists of lots of protein for building muscle and a few supplements that supply my muscle with fuel to grow. I am on a 5 day on, 2 day off training split Monday through Friday. I do 2 to 3 days light cardio around 30 minutes each either on an elliptical, treadmill or running outdoors. I currently weigh in at 120 pounds at 15% bodyfat and my goal is drop to 9% or below for the show. So there's a quick recap on where I am at now. More will follow.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2