Saturday, September 12, 2009

OXYGEN Mag! Lifting My Spirits!

I can't believe it! My new Oxygen Magazine arrived today and only an hour before my "Weak Week" post, I open it, start turning the pages and BAM!! The October issue contains an article titled "Stay Strong During Your Period." I felt so much better after reading it and explored more of the topic on the internet and realized my body is doing what it naturally does, so I really can't do much about my water retention before my cycle. This is a normal, natural process many of us experience and it will go away after menstruating. It also will not affect weight loss. Health professionals say it's okay to reduce your weight training load or cardio exercise, just make up for it the following week, for those of us who are hard core fitness junkies. I have to realize I can't let this get me down. I'm emotional enough as is. Girls, I highly recommend you get a subscription!

https://www.kable.com/pub/oxgn/subservices.asp

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2