It's a good idea to take pictures as you go along to really see your progress. One day you'll look in the mirror and start flexing muscles you never thought you had and probably won't dread photos anymore. You'll look and feel great!
My focus for today:
- Eat breakfast
- Go to gym work triceps and back-I'll mix up my exercises. I almost never do the same routine.
- Go to grocery store. My new diet starts next week so I have to stock up. I'll be eating 70 eggs per week, 14 pounds of veggies and tons of chicken breast and turkey.
- Return shoes that are too small
- Remember to take my supplements
- Drink lots of water to hydrate my muscles and reduce soreness
- Do some school work
My best advice,
Make it a habit!