Thursday, August 13, 2009

Before and After

So I realized that I didn't have any photos of my transformation. I thought "Hey, I'll build an album and put them up on the page. But do I really want to display myself in a bikini all over the net? "Ha!" I thought. "You'll only have hundreds of people looking at you, all alone up on a stage. Better get used to it." I have included a slideshow at the left of my page for you to see. Remember. Busy moms, soccer moms, couch potatoes, those who just can't seem to find the time to get in the gym, if I can do it being a busy student and waitress, anyone can!

It's a good idea to take pictures as you go along to really see your progress. One day you'll look in the mirror and start flexing muscles you never thought you had and probably won't dread photos anymore. You'll look and feel great!

My focus for today:
  • Eat breakfast
  • Go to gym work triceps and back-I'll mix up my exercises. I almost never do the same routine.
  • Go to grocery store. My new diet starts next week so I have to stock up. I'll be eating 70 eggs per week, 14 pounds of veggies and tons of chicken breast and turkey.
  • Return shoes that are too small
  • Remember to take my supplements
  • Drink lots of water to hydrate my muscles and reduce soreness
  • Do some school work

My best advice,

Make it a habit!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2