Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Love Them Shoes!

Got my 5" heels today! I can't wait to start practicing walking and posing in them. I had them on for about an hour today and they killed my feet. After an hour they were swollen and red. I got them a size smaller than what I normally wear so that I don't have excess shoe in the back. I read in an article that it doesn't look good on stage. But I'm wondering if they are a little too tight and my toes hang off the end. I may have to return them for a larger size. HHMMM? Yeap, my husband and I came to the conclusion that a bigger size probably would look better, wouldn't cramp my toes as badly and there probably wouldn't be much heel slack either. Gotta send them back. Here's the link I ordered them from:

http://www.totallynecessary.com/index.php

Strict dieting is really hard and eating the same things gets really old. Eating is no longer for satisfaction as we are fueling our muscles while trying to lean down. I spend lots of time on the internet looking for new recipes and ways to season food. All dry spices, spray butter, vinegar (red wine, apple cider, white), and spicy mustard help add flavor to those veggies. I love roasting veggies in the oven with a light coat of evoo. Just keep surfing and you'll find tons of new ideas.

Yummm!! Are you missing those sweets? What if I told you you could have your cake and eat it too? I have discovered an awesome protein powder that you can use to make chocolate waffles, pudding, cookies, and protein pops. OMG!! Believe it and they taste really good too. Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein Powder is the best tasting and smoothest I have tried and all these recipes are easy to make.


Protein Pudding
1-2 scoops UMP
Water
Heavy cream


In a bowl use 1 to 2 scoops UMP and slowly stir in enough water to make it pudding consistency them top with heavy whipped cream sweetened with splenda or stevia. It can also be frozen for about three hours if you want "ice cream."

Protein Waffles

2 scoops UMP chocolate
1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
4 egg whites
Enough water to make batter consistency

Mix all ingredients and cook in waffle iron or maker for 1 to 2 minutes and serve with sugar free syrup.

There are recipes for protein cookies, protein cakes and shakes at Bodybuilding.com and another one I like is http://www.liftforlife.com/proteinpowderrecipes.htm.

Next week I start another new diet plan. I'll post it soon!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2