Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chest/Triceps Workout


Today I worked chest and triceps and did 30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio to get my heart rate up to just above 120bpm. The diet is going okay I have been tempted to grab a cookie or snack but have resisted. Now I know what they mean by food withdrawal. Eventually I guess I"ll forget what flavorful food tastes like, but right now the smell is tantalizing. I have a pretty good hold on things to eat right now. I don't think I'll cheat because I'll trick myself into thinking I can get by with doing it more often. I'd rather sacrifice now then have to do a lot more cardio near the end of my training. Depending on my weight loss I may have to end up doing cardio twice in one day. Yuck!

So this fat burner I am taking is also taking my sleep. One of its ingredients is caffeine which I am pretty sensitive to because I don't drink alot of soda or coffee. I love an herbal tea called Sleepytime. It has all natural ingredients and works really quick to help put me to sleep without making me feel drunk or hungover in the morning.


I found a new website for supplement ordering the prices are lower than many others and shipping costs less too.



Tonight's dinner was sirloin, salad with balsamic vinegar and oil, and broccoli. Tomorrow I'll make turkey meatloaf. Yum!


Here's today's workout:

Tricep Dips 3x8x10lb
Pushdowns 3x10x90lb
Curl bar Overhead Extensions 3x12x10lb
Cable Flyes 3x10x40lb
Flat Bench DB Press 3x8x30lb
Pec Dec 3x10x60lb

2 comments:

CoolBabyKid said...

Hi! I found you through a google search as I'm looking for some ways to make my boring foods more interesting. I'm also training for my 1st Figure competition in the Spring but am already on a super strict diet to loose weight. I'd love to compare notes and will like your blog to mine and check in.

Good luck and thanks for the links!

Cecelia

www.frompottytrainingtoweighttraining.com\

coolbabykid (at) gmail (fot) com

Comments on my blog are giving me trouble. :)

Dana said...

I'm glad to know I am of some help. Please follow and encourage me as I train and diet. I am continually looking for different recipes, too.

Swidget 1.0 2