Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Fall! Three Weeks to Go!


There is no question that I am getting excited about the competition being 20 days away! I will be posting some new pictures too in a few days. I've been so busy with work, school, home life, making arrangements for the weekend of the show and all that fun stuff. I made a flyer to hang in the gym with information about tickets and location so our supporters can come. I ordered my track suit and having it embroidered with my name and logo. This will make it easier to meet people while hanging out backstage. I think people are more willing to approach you if they know your name. I reserved the rooms in the hotel we will be staying in and my finished suit came in the mail. It's is totally awesome. I thought it was gorgeous before the stone work was applied but now Holy Cow, it's fantastic! I haven't even had time to try it on yet. And I got my stage lipstick, a dark reddish, purple called Hydrocurrant, a Merle Norman product. Love Merle Norman! Hi, Crystal!


I had a good leg workout at home today. Had to make up for yesterday. I went to the gym with good intentions to work legs but my energy was way down and strength sucked. I felt like I would be wasting my time if I tried so I grabbed my shoes and practiced posing. The gym mirrors and lighting are so much better than homes. My advice is to practice where the lighting makes you look good. It'll make a world of difference. Trust me. I still need to remember to relax and smile. I'm focusing to hard on hitting the poses right. The next three weeks I'm going to really concentrate on enjoying these last moments and smile and relax and hope for the best. I'm getting used to the new diet which changed a couple of weeks ago.


The scale hasn't dropped from 114lbs. but I am still leaning out. Deke says you can only lose so much weight. At least I'm keeping muscle. I added a new supplement to my diet liver tabs, a rich source of protein that comes from beef. It also contains B vitamins and iron which is great for low calories dieting while working out. I seem to like it so far. Today I'm feeling pretty good although I didn't sleep very well last night. Nightmares!


I meet with Deke tomorrow evening to find out if we need to make any changes to diet, training or workout. If anything, probably a little more cardio to burn off the last bit of fat. I nearly skin and water right now. I'm carrying most of the fat in my bottom. Hoping it will go bye, bye!


I have been regularly getting massages about once a week. The benefits are great for muscle recovery and stress. It helps relieve muscle pain, stretches weak muscles, helps recover from workouts, increases joint flexibility, relaxes over used muscles and helps relieve cramps. I love getting them but sometimes working those neck, hip, and back knots out really hurts. The most important thing-take care of your body!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2