Monday, October 12, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday!


Doing the lunch while blogging thing...sauteed chicken strips with zucchini squash. Not bad, but a big 'ol cheeseburger and seasoned french fries sounds really good right now. I am really feeling the food blues but I keep telling my self twelve more days. Hang in there, it's almost here. Just trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of eating bad things and feeling hungry. I'm surviving for now. I had an awesome cardio session this morning, ate breakfast, got ready for class and a big interview today then after lunch it's off to the gym for a shoulder/back and ab workout. I love working shoulders probably my most favorite exercises. One more week of typical training then next week I begin getting peaked for the show. I can't believe it's almost here. I hate to see all the excitement end but I'm ready for life to be somewhat normal again. I think...as long as I keep my training and diet consistent post competition. I worrying about crashing hard...

I really need to do a lot more posing practice. Hopefully, everyday from here on. I haven't assessed my physique in about a week. I don't even know how much I weigh. I think I'm probably still at 114lbs and I don't really know if I've leaned out much more since I haven't been posing this past few days. I've been really busy working this weekend, haven't had time for much of anything. Plus it just made me really cranky working around all that awesome smelling Italian food for three days straight. I'm glad to be off for the next couple of days.

I need to focus on next week and start following up with appointments I've made and need to set other things up too like highlights and nails. I've picked up things I'll need here and there for the weekend of the show. I wanted to get a new carry bag but haven't found anything I like. I would love a Vera Bradley duffle bag but that's too expensive right now. I've already spent a fortune! I'll put that on my wish list for Christmas.

Bye, for now!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2