Friday, October 30, 2009

Sugar and Spice Sure is Nice!


I've been really busy this week planning my diet, printing and collecting recipes, stocking my pantry and fridge. I am so excited to be able to add variety to my diet now after eating the same food items week after week, month after month. I've been tasting all kinds of good treats this week. I still have lots to talk about the show and post competition and I have new plans to start another blog about my diet and nutrition. I won't compete again for several months. I think I have decided on a show in August. I want to give my self plenty of time to build more muscle and bulk up my quads and round out my calves. I am happy with my upper body, bigger biceps would be nice too. I have put together a new muscle building workout plan and am starting fresh this coming week. My training split will be 2 days on, 1 day off, working all body parts twice per week. I'll catch up later and keep an eye out for my new blog. I'm thinking about posting weekly meal plans and shopping lists to go along. We'll see...it might be more work than I can handle right now. If not now definitely in the near future. Happy blogging!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2