Friday, October 9, 2009

T.G.I.F!

Sitting down to lunch-spinach, romaine salad with 93% lean ground turkey and Newman's Own Oil and Vinegar dressing. Yuuuummmm! It is really good. The one thing I'm looking forward to post-competition is being able to try all those new healthy, clean recipes I've been reading on my favorite blogs. One I follow uses natural peanut butter for everything. I love peanut butter! Finally got some new music downloaded onto my Ipod. My playlist: Alice In Chains, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Cavo, Halestorm, Adelitas Way, all very great rock music. I also had to put some good grooves on for cardio like Beyonce, new Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga, and Shakira, for when I need to pick up the pace. Holla, all you ladies!!!

This week has gone by much quicker than I thought it would. At the beginning of the week it felt like it was going to creep by. I stay so busy time doesn't really have time to slow down. Ha!

After lunch, it's gym time. I'm working legs today using the new HITT lifting program. I've been using it all week and I really like it because my energy level doesn't suffer and I lift heavier so I really hit the muscles. It's quick and effective.

It's gym time! Bye.

2 comments:

cougar bait said...

this week did go by fast, holy shit. not unlike u i too eat extra healthy today i had 2 chicken burritos from taco hell, they are excellent for a good colon cleansing. u need to put these on your ipod:avenged sevenfold-unholy confessions, all that reamins-two weeks, angels and airwaves-secret crowds, blink 182-carousel, dream theater-forsaken, killswitch engage-rose of sharyn, any linkin park song, nofx-stickin in my eye and seperation of church and skate, queens of the stone age-little sister and 3's and 7's, the fall of troy-FCPREMIX and ex-creations, the white stripes-hypnotize. these tunes should keep u pumped.

Dana said...

Noted. I'll check them out and see what their about. Anything different is definitely good. Thanks brother. Chicken burritos aren't too bad. I would love some ice cream, pizza and donuts right now! I am starving. This dieting is getting old but I won't cheat for the guilt. Good to hear from you again.

Swidget 1.0 2